Classifier Milling Systems is a powder processing equipment manufacturer and toll processor with extensive expertise in the technology of size reduction and air pollution control. Truly a complete solutions provider, CMS consistently delivers. Given their expert knowledge in particle size reduction mills and in the air pollution control industry, CMS produces dependable, proven equipment and materials. With over 30 years’ experience in the powder processing equipment industry, CMS’ systems include both conventional and highly customized grinding mills, complete turn-key systems and an expanding range of carbon emission reduction systems and solutions. When it comes to powder processing equipment, you can be sure to put your trust in CMS.
CMS’s Significant Role In response to MATS and MACT regulation, CMS offers a range of Sorbent Mill Systems that meet the more rigorous particle size distribution requirements of DSI. CMS has engineered, manufactured and installed commercial scale sorbent milling systems for trona and sodium bicarbonate, which currently operate in compliance of MATS and MACT regulation. CMS also designs milling systems for PAC and has 5 CMS 300HP Sorbent Milling lines installed and operating in Owensboro, Kentucky. Additional milling lines are scheduled for completion in 2016. Contact Todd Vandehart President and CEO for further details.
Powder Processing Equipment Manufacturers • Particle size reduction mills, grinding mills and grinding systems
• Grinding and classifying mills and systems
• Turnkey powder processing equipment– from start to finish
• Pollution control equipment
• Size reduction equipment
• Emission control equipment and systems
• Waste coal recovery systems & environmental solutions
• Small to large scale toll grinding/contract processing needs
• Replacement parts for existing powder processing equipment
• Expertise at Your Service:
• Conveniently located near major airports and highways
• 24-hour Customer Service and Technical Support available nationwide
• Affordable replacement parts made of the highest quality materials
• Custom manufacturing by engineering and design specialists
• Comprehensive engineering and durable construction enable size reduction equipment to operate continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Headquartered in Southern Ontario, their contract processing facilities are also located in Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. For further information about any of their powder processing equipment, spare parts or services, call their toll free line at 1-877-353-MILL.